Family Medicine Associates PEDIATRICS now offers CARE MANAGEMENT services!
Working directly with you, your child, & healthcare provider, the Care Manager can:
Assist with coordinating your child’s health care needs
- Provide follow up with you and specialists and outside organizations
Meet with you regarding self-management of your child’s:
- Including but not limited to diabetes, obesity, asthma, ADHD, depression, anxiety, smoking/vaping cessation, and substance abuse
- Help you and your child set attainable health related goals
- Assist you and your child to develop a plan of care to avoid hospital admission and emergency room visits
- Provide education
- Provide medication management & safety
Assist with any non-medical needs
Identify & connect you to helpful resources in the community
Jenna Yoder, BSN, RN – Care Manager
Call our office and ask to speak with our Care Manager today!