Family Medicine Associates Pediatrics is pleased to announce the addition of our new Physician Assistant, Brittany Reiber, P.A.-C.
WELCOME Brittany Reiber, P.A.-C.
Family Medicine Associates Pediatrics is pleased to announce the addition of our new Physician Assistant, Brittany Reiber, P.A.-C. Brittany completed her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Central Michigan University. Brittany has a great skillset, sincerity, and compassion for the practice of pediatrics, and is looking forward to providing care to our patients and community.
1st and 3rd Place Winners in Pediatrics!
Family Medicine Associates PEDIATRICS is pleased to announce our new Care Manager, Ashley Badour, R.N.
Working directly with you, your child, & healthcare provider, the Care Manager can:
Assist with coordinating your child’s health care needs
- Provide follow up with you and specialists and outside organizations
Meet with you regarding self-management of your child’s:
- Including but not limited to diabetes, obesity, asthma, ADHD, depression, anxiety, smoking/vaping cessation, and substance abuse
- Help you and your child set attainable health related goals
- Assist you and your child to develop a plan of care to avoid hospital admission and emergency room visits
- Provide education
- Provide medication management & safety
Assist with any non-medical needs
Identify & connect you to helpful resources in the community
Ashley Badour, R.N. – Care Manager
Call our office and ask to speak with our Care Manager today!