Please join us as we build your Family Medicine Associates – Pediatrics Centered Medical Home together
A Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a trusting partnership between a doctor-led health care team and an informed patient. We ask you to choose a doctor who will work with you to take part in your care and set goals to better manage your health.
Being a part of the Family Medicine Associates Patient Centered Medical Home means we will:
- Take care of short term illness and long term chronic diseases
- Discuss your goals and how you would like to improve your health
- Listen to you and address your concerns
- Health you stay healthy by providing information about your health and medical conditions in a way you can understand
- Respond promptly to your calls, questions, and concerns
- Have a doctor on call after hours for urgent calls – 989.631.0970
- Remind you when vaccines and tests are due
- Notify you of your test results in a timely manner
- Help coordinate your care with specialty doctors if necessary
- Provide information on community resources
Having a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) means we trust you to:
- Follow the care plan that is agreed upon as best you can
- Tell us about all medications and supplements you are taking
- Let us know when you see other health care providers and ask them to send us a report about your care when you see them
- Keep your appointments as scheduled, or call to reschedule or cancel
- Call if you do not receive your test results within 2 weeks
- Use the “after hours” line 989.631.0970 – only for issues that can’t wait until the next work day
- Cal the office for minor problems instead of going to the Emergency Room (ER), so someone who knows your history can care for you
- Learn about your insurance so you know what it covers or work with use to help develop a payment plan
- Pay your share of the visit fee when you are seen in the office
- Give us your feedback so that we can improve our services
- Familiarize yourself with our office hours – Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Familiarize yourself with our website – https://fmapeds.com
- Request information about community services related to my health needs
- If medical or community services are performed outside of this PCMH office request all information to be sent to the office
- Ask about community resources
FMA – PEDIATRICS office hours: Urgent Care – MidMichigan Urgent Care
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. There are same day appointments available. Midland M-F 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Sat/Sun 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
After hours – to reach the on call physician for urgent medical needs call 989.631.0970 Freeland M-F 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Sat/Sun 8:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m.